With my Beading for Socks eBook, you will be applying beads as you knit using the crochet hook method in no time at all AND designing your own beaded socks!
Following the instructions I teach you how to successfully chart your own beaded design. Then apply this to the ‘plug in and play’ style pattern and you will have your very own beaded sock design.
Not ready to design your own? Included is the pattern for the cute beaded heart socks in six sizes.
This comprehensive eBook covers the following:
- Why you should choose the crochet hook method of beading
- Choosing beads
- All hooks are not made equal
- Step by step how to apply beads with a crochet hook
- Designing your own beaded socks
- The rules
- How to chart your design
- Blank chart
- The pattern (six sizes from X Small – XX Large)
- Video resources
This cuff-down sock pattern, with a gusset, heel flap and grafted toe, contains step-by-step instructions for the easy crochet hook method of beading (which avoids the need to pre-thread all the beads at once), and links to useful online tutorials.